GOLF COURSE INSURANCE - WHY TO CHOOSE STREETSMART INSURANCE AGENCY?
StreetSmart Insurance Agency is a pioneer in selling golf course insurance in the USA. We cater to the leading city clubs, national and local golf associations, semi-private clubs, and golf management companies. Insuring your golf course is probably one of the areas where you don't want to compromise. After all, a golf course takes some serious planning and perfecting your golf course will take several years. Most privately owned golf courses are family owned properties that are handed over to generations. If you decide to build a golf course from scratch, it will take several years to accomplish your goal.
StreetSmart Insurance Agency can help you to choose from a wide range of golf club insurance programs to choose your special needs. We understand that a golf course is an irreplaceable asset so if something happens to your investment, you deserve to be adequately compensated. We cater to a wide range of golf clubs including:
- Private Golf & Country Clubs
- Semi-Private Clubs
- Golf Management Companies
- Golf Course Communities
- National, State and Local Golf Associations
- Tennis Clubs
- City Clubs
COVERAGE AVAILABLE WITH OUR GOLF COURSE INSURANCE PROGRAMS
- Property - Property coverage is a very important part of golf course insurance programs because golf property is carefully landscaped and hundreds of thousands of dollars are invested each year to create, maintain and repair the grass, trees and other belongings. For most golf clubs, the golf course is just a part of their property but they also have resorts, cafeteria and children's play area as a part of the entire infrastructure. You need a comprehensive golf resort insurance package to protect your investment.
- Earthquake & Flood - Insuring against earthquakes and flood can be tricky because we will never know if any these natural disasters are going to take place in your club. However, prevention is always better than cure. This coverage is also important to protect everyone's interests in the event of a natural disaster.
- Casualty - although golf is regarded as a safe sport, accidents can happen in golf clubs too. Third party injury from golf balls, animals or accidents needs to be adequately covered. For example, if one of your members fall on the course and break his ankle, he can sue you for compensation. Since these claims are tiring and expensive, it is better to protect yourself with necessary insurance.
- Inland Marine - Many buyers dismiss this option thinking that it has something to do with businesses that operates ships and vessels. However, inland marine is applicable for any businesses that transport goods through water. If your golf course gets their supply through water or from abroad, you need to consider this option.
- Pesticide/Herbicide Applicators Liability - Maintaining the greenery in your golf course is an expensive, time consuming affair. If your golf club insurance does not contain pesticide liability, you can get sued for any consequences associated with the application of pesticides.
- Liquor Liability - you need not include this as a part of your golf club insurance programs as long as your golf club does not serve alcohol. However, if your golf course or resort is used for private parties where alcohol is served, you need liquor liability added to your golf resort insurance.
- Pollution Liability for above ground tanks - pollution liability is mandatory for gold course insurance. Without adequate pollution liability, you may end up paying heavy compensations.
- Limited Pollution Liability - (including off-site clean-up)
- Employee Benefits Liability - employee benefits liability is essential part of insurance for golf courses. If a worker gets injured during his work hours at your golf course, you can be held responsible for the same. Make sure to choose your employee liability coverage wisely. Make sure that the compensation is adequate to support your employee during his loss of pay. Worker's compensation packages are usually bought separately so talk to your StreetSmart Insurance Agency insurance agent about different coverage available to you.
- Crime - protection against crime and burglary must be added to your insurance for gold courses because golf courses are also vulnerable to theft, vandalism and other antisocial activities. Crime can disrupt your business and cause you financial loss so an insurance program that adequately covers your investment against crimes is very important.
- Directors & Officers - Directors & Officers liability coverage is necessary to protect you if you fail to act according to the contract or made some expensive mistakes.
- Auto - automobile liability coverage is required for golf course insurance as most golf courses operate a fleet of vehicles for various needs. If your staff uses company vehicles for business usage, you need an extensive automobile coverage.
- Employment Practices Liability - let's admit it: employers can make mistakes and sometimes you can get sued for this.
- Umbrella - Umbrella liability coverage is added to offer additional protection against unforeseen problems. The coverage is chosen based on the occurrences of such instances and the industry. Make sure to talk to an StreetSmart Insurance Agency agent to determine how much umbrella liability coverage you need.
- Fiduciary Liability - Fiduciary Liability coverage is mandated by the law and you are most likely to have this already. If any modifications need to be done to your existing plan StreetSmart Insurance Agency can help you to do so.
- Workers Compensation - one of the major responsibilities of employers is providing adequate compensation for their workers if an incident leads to an employee's inability to work for a while. Worker's compensation packages are also important to maintain employee faith and reputation.
These are the key packages of golf course insurance. Choosing the premium and compensation limit for each option is a decision that should be made carefully. StreetSmart Insurance Agency's highly experienced agents can work closely with you to determine your needs and determine requirements.
DON'T WAIT ANYMORE! CALL STREETSMART INSURANCE AGENCY TODAY!
Give StreetSmart Insurance Agency a call today or write to us so that our agents can have a look at your golf course insurance requirements. We will get back to you with the best quotes as soon as possible.