- Stay Safe: Ensure everyone’s safety before anything else. If necessary, contact emergency services.
- Mitigate Damage: If you can do so safely, take steps to prevent further damage, such as covering broken windows or turning off water valves. If needed, contact an emergency service company for professional mitigation.
- Document the Damage: Take photos and videos of the damage before starting repairs or cleanup. This becomes crucial evidence for your claim.
- Contact your Insurance Company: Report the claim as soon as possible, ideally within 24 hours. Be clear and concise when explaining the incident and damage.
- Make Repairs: Once satisfied with the settlement, use the funds to repair the damage as per the agreement. Keep all receipts for future reference.
Would You Like Us To Review Your Policies?
Our agent, Mary, has been very responsive and prompt at getting back to us with all the questions and quotes. We work together for the...
2 weeks agoKatarzyna Jumalon
Had prior insurance with an agent who pretty much just signed up the policy with no real information on my next steps. I came across...
a month agoLevel Up Custom Auto Shop
Just signed on with Streetsmart; was a recommendation of a friend in the same business. I would like to compliment Scarlett for her responsiveness and...
3 weeks agoMichael Erickson
I worked with Jake. He was caring and not pushy. He got us a great quote. Let me back up a bit. He even got...
2 months agoMitchie Mutyambizi