- Seek Medical Attention: If injured at work, seek immediate medical attention. Inform your supervisor or employer about the injury as soon as possible.
- Report the Injury: File a formal workers’ compensation claim with your employer or their insurance provider. Follow the specific procedures outlined by your workplace.
- Cooperate with Medical Evaluations: Scheduled medical evaluations are standard. Participate actively and disclose any relevant information to ensure accurate assessment of your injuries.
- Return to Work: Work with your doctor and employer to develop a plan for safe and timely return to work. This may involve modified duties or temporary leave.
- Put Preventive Measures in Place: Collaborate with your employer to identify and address potential hazards in the workplace to prevent future injuries.
Would You Like Us To Review Your Policies?
Our agent, Mary, has been very responsive and prompt at getting back to us with all the questions and quotes. We work together for the...
2 weeks agoKatarzyna Jumalon
Had prior insurance with an agent who pretty much just signed up the policy with no real information on my next steps. I came across...
a month agoLevel Up Custom Auto Shop
Just signed on with Streetsmart; was a recommendation of a friend in the same business. I would like to compliment Scarlett for her responsiveness and...
3 weeks agoMichael Erickson
I worked with Jake. He was caring and not pushy. He got us a great quote. Let me back up a bit. He even got...
2 months agoMitchie Mutyambizi